Microsoft Dynamics NAV is ideal for companies looking for one solution they can implement rapidly, learn and use easily, and customise and maintain with minimal disruption to their business.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides key inventory and warehouse management capabilities based on flexibility and efficiency for mid-size businesses. Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives businesses a powerful way to satisfy their customers’ needs because it:
- Gives businesses the ability to reduce operational costs
- Enables businesses to gain deep visibility into their distribution processes
- Improves businesses customer responsiveness through better organisation of distribution processes
- Helps businesses win customer loyalty by providing better service
Payables and Receivables
Microsoft Dynamics NAV enables businesses to effectively manage payables accounts with its flexible and company-specified setup options. This frees businesses to focus on important goals because it:
- Automates many account management procedures
- Enables businesses to gain instant access to decision making and enquiry-relevant information
- Offers excellent and tailored service to vendors and customers
- Improves cash flow and reduces bad debt expenses
- Enables management of vendor and customer accounts and transactions in unlimited currencies
Good service practices are all about delivering the service in time, at the right place, and having the right inventory in order to provide parts as required. Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help customers answer questions such as:
- How are my service technicians performing?
- How often do we service the customers on time?
- How often do we run out of spare parts?
- Do we need to go back twice to the same customer?
- How good are we at reaching the service level agreements we have with our customers?
- How many of the service requests are service maintenance and how many are unexpected service requests?
- Can we improve our planning and make better use of the time of our service technicians?
- Do we have control over service costs?
- How do we handle service agreements and how do we cover different customer needs in relation to preventative maintenance?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps our customers increase productivity of their service operations and sharpen their competitive edge by:
- Placing tighter controls on costs
- Organising resources for maximum efficiency
- Profiting from existing customers by providing better service levels
- Providing the right service at the right moment
Manage each phase of your jobs and projects with flexible planning, budgeting, and accounting capabilities that help ensure business success every step of the way. Jobs in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 provides a single view of current and planned projects so you can understand the true costs of your projects and get an accurate and detailed view of profitability.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Microsoft Dynamics NAV enables companies to manage and support their customer relationship management strategy. Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you complete and accurate information so you can focus your interactions on preferred customer segments.
Good sales and marketing practices are all about making the right decisions at the right time. In order to make better business decisions, you need to stay focused and be in control of all marketing and sales efforts. Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps you make smarter decisions faster, based on accurate information about every contact. With a precise overview of your contact information at the touch of a button, you become more efficient and increase the satisfaction of your employees and customers by having the CRM solution you need to get the job done better and faster. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV you have the power to:
- Improve the success of your CRM efforts and increase productivity
- Make well-informed decisions about customers and sharpen your competitive edge
- Customise the solution to fit your processes and grow your business
AkiliAfrica Freight is aligned with IATA's vision to implement an end-to-end paperless process for the air cargo industry. The solution digitises core commercial documents such as invoices, packing lists, House Airway Bills, and Master Airway Bills. The system supports electronic exchange of data per SITA standards thus eliminating duplication of effort – data is captured at source. Included functionality handles:
- Airline flight management and airway bills management
- Shipment plans
- Audit trails and reporting
AkiliAfrica Freight is a fully integrated add-on developed on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You have the option to utilise Microsoft Dynamics NAV for financial management as AkiliAfrica Freight is fully integrated with Receivables, Payables, Inventory, and General Ledger in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
With the ever expanding global economy creating new sources of supply, increasing volumes of imports and a myriad of government rules and regulations, importers face increasing complexity in the movement of goods from purchase order to delivery. Efficient sharing of accurate and timely data between trading partners and customs agencies is crucial to moving goods across a global supply chain.
AkiliAfrica Imports manages the entire import process – from pre-import to post-entry review. AkiliAfrica Imports provides an organisation with the right compliance information at the right place and at the right time. The Result? Cost savings, speed, accuracy, and regulatory compliance. Included functionality handles:
- Import costing and other costs
- IDF management
- Marine insurance management
- Partial receiving and splitting of FPOs
AkiliAfrica Imports is a fully integrated add-on developed on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You have the option to utilise Microsoft Dynamics NAV for financial management as AkiliAfrica Imports is fully integrated with Receivables, Payables, Inventory, and General Ledger in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
AkiliAfrica for Retail
Whether you are outgrowing entry-level accounting software, rubber-banding an outdated legacy solution, or simply tired of paying annual maintenance fees to a vendor that provides little to no value for your money—now is the time to give your people and your business the tools to work forward. AkiliAfrica offers an innovative, flexible solution that is fast to deploy, easy to use, and provides forward-looking insights to help drive your business growth. AkiliAfrica for Retail, built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, provides the following benefits:
- Increased personal productivity
- Helps you make better decisions
- Adapted to role-specific needs
Included functionality handles:
- Fnance and supply chain management
- Orders, prepayment and co-payment
- Assembly management
- Stock transfers
- Purchase management
- Business intelligence and sales campaigns
- SMS notifications