Support Options from AkiliAfrica
AkiliAfrica provides flexible support services that enable you to quickly address technical issues, deepen your team’s expertise, maximise return on investment (ROI), and get you back to work faster if issues arise.
AkiliAfrica’s support options are designed to help free your team to focus on strategic projects while keeping your budget lean. Support from AkiliAfrica will increase efficiency by allowing your team to focus on your business and increase the benefits you receive from your Microsoft Dynamics investment. Three support options are available (Basic, Essential, and Premium) and offer:
- Critical priority support: Urgent support provided when your system is down.
- Online non-critical support: All support requests other than Critical Priority Support.
- Response times: Severity and package (Basic, Essential, Premium) based.
- Ad-hoc Support Budget: A budget of hours for on-site support and changes to your system.
- Refresher Training: Provides quarterly hands-on end-user training on Microsoft Dynamics NAV to ensure end-user skills and product knowledge remain high providing efficiency and increased productivity.
- Touch Base: we review what we should do next to help you drive your organisation forward and includes and hands-on what’s new sessions and we can enhance your teams KPIs.
- Product Support Lifecycle: AkiliAfrica’s add-on solutions adhere to Microsoft’s Statement of Direction for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (the solution all AkiliAfrica add-ons are built on). AkiliAfrica add-ons are upgraded to all full Microsoft Dynamics NAV releases.
Microsoft Enhancement Plan
Your Microsoft Dynamics solution from AkiliAfrica puts you at the top of your game—and your support choices keep you there. A combination of AkiliAfrica’s Annual Support and a Microsoft enhancement plan is what you need to address compliance, stay competitive, and get the greatest value from your solution over time providing you with the winning combination for success!
- License Mobility Rights: Deployment flexibility that enables you to run your solution on premise or host it in an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment, such as Microsoft Azure.
- Optimising ongoing value: Access to new version upgrades, features, and innovative capabilities help customers remain compliant and competitive—and stay on the leading edge of technology.
- Protecting your investment: Ready access to service packs and hotfixes keep your solution up-to-date and running at peak performance levels. Microsoft ensures support throughout the solution’s life cycle, and the Microsoft product roadmap helps customers plan for the future.
- Increasing business productivity: Self-support tools and training through CustomerSource empower your staff to increase productivity and manage complex business challenges.
- Offering powerful flexibility: A rich self-help knowledge base, tremendous training resources, and an online community of users.
Explore options that put you at the top of your game
Support and Escalation Contacts
Please contact us at:
Phone: +254 20 2217570
Customers please login at: AkiliAfrica Support